the Lord is always with me

“But the Lord is in his holy Temple. Let all the earth be silent before him.”” Habakkuk 2:20 (NLT)

“I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.”  Psalms 16:7-8 (NLT)


Don't rely on another to hear God for you. Father-God speaks to his creation. He will send guidance or correction. He brings healing and solace. He releases joy and expectation.  He wishes to draw us closer to Him, so we might become the person He's created.

Don't believe me, but ask him. Let him know your situation, and see if He does not answer. He answers in many ways and thru circumstances; thru dreams or His words thru others.

Take a moment to call out to Him, believing He will answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water