the love I show you


“You are the children of those prophets, and you are included in the covenant God promised to your ancestors. For God said to Abraham, ‘Through your descendants all the families on earth will be blessed.’”  Acts of the Apostles 3:25 (NLT)


What are you sharing?  What does your lifestyle and tongue say to those around you?

Lift up your voice. Let your praise be heard anointing my creation. Speak truth and justice. Proclaim my way in your daily life. Walk out what I have shown you to be true and you shall receive more. Take time to listen and I will direct you.

Do not be timid, Raise my banner. Walk in the love I show you.


“At that time I pleaded with the Lord and said, ‘O Sovereign Lord, you have only begun to show your greatness and the strength of your hand to me, your servant. Is there any god in heaven or on earth who can perform such great and mighty deeds as you do?” Deuteronomy 3:23-24 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water