can you answer the questions?


Where did it fall?” the man of God asked. When he showed him the place,
Elisha cut a stick and threw it into the water at that spot. Then the ax head floated to the surface.  Grab it, Elisha said. And the man reached out and grabbed it.
‭‭2 Kings‬ ‭6:6-7‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)


Follow the instructions and reach out.


Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a burning coal he had taken from the altar with a pair of tongs. He touched my lips with it and said, “See, this coal has touched your lips.
Now your guilt is removed, and your sins are forgiven.” Then I heard the Lord asking,
Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? Who will go for us?
I said, Here I am. Send me.
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭6:6-8‬ (‭NLT‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me