My words for you


Then the Lord stretched out His hand and touched my mouth,
and the Lord said to me, “Behold (hear Me),
I have put My words in your mouth. See, I have appointed you
this day over the nations and over the kingdoms,
To uproot and break down, To destroy and to overthrow,
To build and to plant.
Jeremiah 1:9-10 (AMP)


I saw you when you stumbled, yet you are mine.
I kept the enemy from sifting you. I set those
In your pathway to speak direction and life to you.

I have implanted my words deep within you,

I am not yet done. My plans for you are not completed.
Continue to seek my ways and I will answer and strengthen you.
Call out to me so I can answer you.
Walk in the security of my love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water