Recount my ways


Recount my ways. My hand of direction and protection
have guided you. I have demonstrated my names for you
in the situations you have faced and those yet to unfold.
Refresh yourself in my strength.

Let your actions and your words be what I give you.


Elijah said to all the people, “Come near to me!”; and all the people came near to him.
He repaired Yahweh’s altar that had been thrown down. Elijah took twelve stones,
according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, to whom Yahweh’s word came,
saying, “Israel shall be your name.”

With the stones he built an altar in Yahweh’s name. He made a trench around the altar,
large enough to contain two seahs of seed. He put the wood in order, and cut the bull in pieces,
and laid it on the wood. He said, “Fill four jars with water, and pour it on the burnt offering,
and on the wood.” He said, “Do it a second time”; and they did it the second time.
He said, “Do it a third time”; and they did it the third time. The water ran around the altar;
and he also filled the trench with water.
‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭18:30-35‬ ‭(WEB‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me