the day of sevens 07/07



On the seventh day God ended His work which He had done. And He rested on
the seventh day from all His work which He had done.
Then God honored the seventh day and made it holy,
because in it He rested from all His work which He had done.
Genesis 2:2-3 (NLV)


So Noah, with his sons, his wife, and his sons’ wives, went into the ark
because of the waters of the flood.
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭7:7‬ ‭(NKJV‬‬)


Therefore I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation;
My God will hear me.
‭‭Micah‬ ‭7:7‬ (‭NKJV‬‬)


Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock,
and it will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds,
and to him who knocks it will be opened.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:7-8‬ ‭(NKJV‬‬)


For I wish that all men were even as I myself.
ut each one has his own gift from God,
one in this manner and another in that.
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭7:7‬ ‭(NKJV)‬‬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me