Reminder



Here is a reminder from July 2011

The words I have spoken are unchanged. They are as my name, unchangeable.
I have written my ways into your being. They are inscribed upon your heart
before you were known by others. They will come to pass as you continue to
walk in my light.

Within you is a great light. It is a light to affect the world, dispelling
darkness where you go. You shall speak my truth in love and it will liberate
the captives. Healing and wholeness will appear where once was only
desperation and fear.

You are my people, created in my image. Go in peace, setting free those
held in bondage.


For I am the Lord your God, Who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar and
Who by rebuke restrains it—the Lord of hosts is His name.
And I have put My words in your mouth and have covered you with the shadow
of My hand, that I may fix the [new] heavens as a tabernacle and lay the
foundations of a [new] earth and say to Zion, You are My people.
Isaiah 51:15-16 (AMP )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me