Learn My Ways


Then he hung the curtains forming the courtyard
around the Tabernacle and the altar. And he set up
the curtain at the entrance of the courtyard.
So at last Moses finished the work.

Then the cloud covered the Tabernacle,
and the glory of the Lord filled the Tabernacle.
Moses could no longer enter the Tabernacle
because the cloud had settled down over it,
and the glory of the Lord filled the Tabernacle.
Exodus 40:33-35 (NLT)


Watch. I AM showing myself to you.
How will you react? Notice the cycles within nature.
Do you suppose they surprise me?

I AM your creator-God. I exist outside
of time, guiding and guarding those who are mine.
Learn my ways and be secure in me. Be a reflection
of my heart to those who see you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water