Are you springing up?


Jesus answered her, “If you had known the gift of God
and who it is who said to you, ‘Give me some water to drink,’
you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water.”

“Sir,” the woman said to him, “you have no bucket and
the well is deep; where then do you get this living water?
Surely you’re not greater than our ancestor Jacob, are you?
For he gave us this well and drank from it himself, along with his sons
and his livestock.”

Jesus replied, “Everyone who drinks some of this water will be thirsty again.
But whoever drinks some of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again,
but the water that I will give him will become in him a fountain of water
springing up to eternal life.”

The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water,
so that I will not be thirsty or have to come here to draw water.””
‭‭John‬ ‭4:10-15‬ ‭(NET‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me