a revelation


The angel of the Lord replied, “Be sure your wife follows the instructions
I gave her. She must not eat grapes or raisins, drink wine or any
other alcoholic drink, or eat any forbidden food.”

Then Manoah said to the angel of the Lord,
Please stay here until we can prepare a young goat for you to eat.
“I will stay,” the angel of the Lord replied, “but I will not eat anything.
However, you may prepare a burnt offering as a sacrifice to the Lord.”

(Manoah didn’t realize it was the angel of the Lord.)
Then Manoah asked the angel of the Lord, “What is your name?
For when all this comes true, we want to honor you.” “
Why do you ask my name?” the angel of the Lord replied.
“It is too wonderful for you to understand.”

Then Manoah took a young goat and a grain offering
and offered it on a rock as a sacrifice to the Lord. And
as Manoah and his wife watched, the Lord did an amazing thing.
As the flames from the altar shot up toward the sky,
the angel of the Lord ascended in the fire.
When Manoah and his wife saw this,
they fell with their faces to the ground.
The angel did not appear again to Manoah and his wife.
Manoah finally realized it was the angel of the Lord,
Judges 13:13-21 (NLT)


I am revealing myself. Do not be in fear,
for I am with you. My plans for you are unfolding
and unchanged. Do not resist. My Spirit is pushing
you forward. Blowing off the dust of the enemy.
Secure yourself and attitude in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water