listen for the sound


Jesus answered, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you,
unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot
[ever] enter the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh [the physical is merely physical],
and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Do not be surprised that I have told you,
‘You must be born again [reborn from above—spiritually transformed,
renewed, sanctified].’

The wind blows where it wishes and you hear its sound,
but you do not know where it is coming from and
where it is going; so it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.””
John 3:5-8 (AMP)


Enter into my ways and directions.
Toss aside that which keeps you from me.
Don’t hesitate to call upon my name. Expect me to answer.
Call forth my name and the authority it contains.
I am awaiting for my people to act in the behalf of my name.
Listen for my direction and step forth where I guide you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me