My Representative


Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting life.
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:23-24‬ (‭NLT‬‬)


Jesus replied,
“I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God
without being born of water and the Spirit.

Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit
gives birth to spiritual life. So don’t be surprised when I say,
‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows wherever it wants.
Just as you can hear the wind but can’t tell where it comes from
or where it is going, so you can’t explain how people are born of the Spirit.””
‭‭John‬ ‭3:5-8‬ ‭NLT



My Representative

You are my representative. Do not be in fear, but trust 
in what in me. Holy Spirit is active. He leads the way to peace. 

Be alert, as He will continue to direct and guide you
in the will of the Father.

Don't be trapped in the watching the ways of the enemy.
Be alert. Be at my work. You are here for a reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water