Rest Secure


This is my covenant with you:
I will make you the father of a multitude of nations!
What’s more, I am changing your name.
It will no longer be Abram.

Instead, you will be called Abraham,
for you will be the father of many nations.
I will make you extremely fruitful.
Your descendants will become many nations,
and kings will be among them!
Genesis 17:4-6 (NLT)


Put aside the distractions and find your way in me.
I’ve not altered my plan. Stand on the promises
and direction you’ve received.

Move forward. I will whisper the directions you need.
I will speak them clearly for you to follow. I will place
them in dreams and in the fields. You will recognize
my ways.

Stand firm and resolute. Allow my guidance to be sure.
Rest secure in my name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water