More Gifts


Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church:
the apostles,
the prophets,
the evangelists, and
the pastors and teachers.

Their responsibility is to equip God’s people
to do his work and
build up the church, the body of Christ.

This will continue until we all come
to such unity in our faith and knowledge
of God’s Son that we will be mature in the Lord,
measuring up to the full and
complete standard of Christ.
Ephesians 4:11-13 (NLT)


Do not resist. But draw near. I am training you.
I have called you away from your life and into me.
Walk the pathway I show you.

I am giving you what is needed for others.
You are to teach and show them my heart.
You are to feed them upon my Word.

Rely upon me and be filled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me