Alignment


One day when Jesus was praying alone,
the disciples came to him.
“Who do the crowds say I am?” he asked them.

“Some say that you are John the Baptist,”
they answered. “Others say that you are Elijah,
while others say that one of the prophets
of long ago has come back to life.”

“What about you?”
he asked them. “Who do you say I am?”

Peter answered, “You are God's Messiah.”
Luke 9:18-20 (GNT)




Take the time and sit with me. Allow
me to wash away the thoughts and
false expectations. I am bringing
correction, aligning you with what
I have for you to be doing.

You have not failed. There is no
punishment nor disappointment.
You are mine. I know my plans
for you. They are ready to expand.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me