For Ajibade



Ajibade: the one who awakes into royalty of King Jesus


I relied completely on the Lord, and
he turned toward me and heard my cry for help.

He lifted me out of the watery pit, out of the slimy mud.
He placed my feet on a rock and gave me secure footing.
He gave me reason to sing a new song, praising our God.

May many see what God has done, so that
they might swear allegiance to him and trust in the Lord!
Psalms 40:1-3 (NET)


Do not be discouraged by what the enemy says. He continues
to beat at you to bring discouragement and death. Know he is the liar.
Be bold and courageous. Continue to walk with me. Open my book
and allow it to speak life into your situation. My peace is available.
Seek me each morning.

I will reveal a secret to your heart this Wednesday 03/29. You must
speak it aloud so you can convey it to your heart. Continue to
trust the aspects of my name.

I have not left you. You and your family are mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me