Go Forth


When the seventy-two disciples returned,
they joyfully reported to him, “Lord,
even the demons obey us when we use your name!”

“Yes,” he told them,
“I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning! Look,
I have given you authority over all the power of
the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and
scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you.
But don’t rejoice because evil spirits obey you;
rejoice because your names are registered in heaven.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭17‬-‭20‬ ‭(NLT)



What do you see when you look about?
How might you ask for me to intervene?
Open your eyes and your heart. Listen
carefully with the ears I have provided.

Stretch yourself and reach out. Speak with
my authority wherever your feet go. On the
earth you are my ambassador. You live and
go forth in my authority.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water