Change and Changing
Now this is what I am saying, brothers and sisters:
Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God,
nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
Listen,
I will tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep,
but we will all be changed – in a moment,
in the blinking of an eye, at the last trumpet.
For the trumpet will sound,
and the dead will be raised imperishable,
and we will be changed.
1 Corinthians 15:50-52 NET
Yes, I've heard you commenting about
the finding of change in your day. It
is from me, inviting you to pick it up
and begin your change.
Come closer to me. Allow me to reach
within you and heal you. I will remove
what is unneeded. It is a time for changing.
You will begin your journey.
within you and heal you. I will remove
what is unneeded. It is a time for changing.
You will begin your journey.
Comments