Each Day


Hasten, O God, to save me;
come quickly, LORD, to help me.
May those who want to take my life
be put to shame and confusion;
may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace.
May those who say to me, “Aha! Aha!” turn back
because of their shame.
But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you;
may those who long for your saving help always say,
“The LORD is great!” But as for me,
I am poor and needy; come quickly to me, O God.
You are my help and my deliverer;
LORD, do not delay.
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭70‬:‭1‬-‭5‬ ‭NIV‬‬



I am with you. I am there throughout your
day and those years yet to arrive. I watch
over you each day and smile.

Share with others what I have shared
with you. Allow them to know the love
I share with my family.

Despite how you may feel, I am there.
I am with you each day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Reflection

Show My Way

Be Ready