Come and See


So again they called the man who was blind
And said to him, “Give glory to God.
We know that this Man is a sinner.”
He said, “I do not know if He is a sinner.
I know one thing: I was blind, but now I see.”
Then they said to him again,
“What did He do to you?
How did He open your eyes?”
He answered them,
“I told you already, and you did not listen.
Why do you want to hear it again?
Do you also want to become His disciples?”
‭‭John‬ ‭9‬:‭24‬-‭27‬ ‭MEV‬‬



Come closer. Sit in your quiet space and
speak with me. Tell me of your worries
and those things which are causing your
distress. Leave them at my altar.

I am there. I will guide you. Come closer.
Allow me guide and protect you. Come
and see what I am doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show My Way

My Reflection

Be Ready