There is a way

There is a way I have called you to.
Follow this pathway
and there will be no lack.
In the way I have created for you there is provision.
I will provide what is needed.
I have not created you to walk alone nor to work alone.
You are apart of my family.
I have distributed my resources in order that you may learn unity.
Learn humility. I have placed within you needs:
a need to minister to others and a need to receive ministry.
Love one another.
In holding one another in prayer, I can work.
My people worship me.
Fulfill what I have set before you.
Do not hold back or be timid.
There is no failure in serving.
In me there is life.
Listen for me. I am giving direction.
Seek me and find freedom.
As you open your heart to my voice
I can accomplish redemption.
As you begin to see into new realms ask for wisdom.
I will supply all that is needed for those who learn obedience, trusting in me.
Learn my ways. Experience me.
Seek my heart and more will be given you.
Spend time with me and my light leads you into righteousness.
Curb your tongue against my leadership.
I have appointed those you criticize.
Humble yourself lest you be felled.
Do not fall into the snare of the wicked.
I will punish lawlessness.
Sit with me and find liberty.
Cling to my ways.
Prosper in me and find life.
I am the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me