more of me

Turn off the distractions.
You say you want more of me,
that you wish to be used;
That too is my desire.

Take a step in my direction.
Listen to see if I don’t respond.
Withdraw to a place of solitude
Where we can be close: A place where you can feel secure.

Be flexible in me. My Spirit is moving.
Join me. Each day I desire to speak with you.
Each day there are opportunities intended to draw you nearer to me.

Come into alignment. Be beneath my umbra.
In my shadow you can see the winds howl,
yet you remain safe. The arms of death cannot reach my children.

Turns towards me; seek me in your day and night.
Listen for me for I am speaking to you and through others.

Learn to recognize me.
I wish to communicate more with you.
Desire more of me and receive me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water