my warkings

Stop the internal murmuring. It is not a part of the vocabulary I have given you.
I am the creator God. I have created you whole. Within me you have no lack.
My blessing is released through faith.

Agitation is swept away as you are with me. My presence washes away the filters and allows light to penetrate your heart. I desire that you come to a fuller knowledge of my ways and wholeness.

You ask for more of me and that is good; yet exercise the provision you’ve already received. Do not be satisfied with lack and what the law offers. My righteousness is not there. Move into grace and promise.

You have the opportunity of freedom. Stop dwelling on your perceived lack.
Do not put on the yoke of slavery. Wear what I have provided for you; royal clothes of righteousness are for you.

Walk more fully in the ways of my Spirit. In and through me is the self-control and patience you lack. In me and my ways are found goodness, kindness and gentleness.

My Spirit will bear you up. You will be taken to new vistas as your vision increases. You will experience me in a new fullness. Bear the marks of my disciples. Let my peace rule your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water