the month of 12

When they did not find him, they went back to Jerusalem to look for him there. After three days they found Jesus sitting in the Temple with the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. Luke 2:45-46 (NCV)

I am calling; searching for those who want more of me: For those willing to be apart of my kingdom work. I am asking for those who will sit with me; For those who have learned to listen.
Close your eyes; listen to what I am saying. Resist the urge to move in whim or when you feel me near. Grow in the satisfaction of my proximity.
The times of extremes are approaching. Many will grow dim, yet others will glow in new sight. Darkness and light will grow. Radicals will separate to their positions of polarity. Great revelation and dull deception will grow. Those I know and those I do not know.
This is the month of 12, a soon-coming completeness. I am maturing those I can trust. I am releasing new levels of my Spirit. My appointed ministers will begin to flourish. They will know what I consider important and that is all that matters. Those in submission to me will recognize them.
My power will manifest though my intimate presence. Expect me. Expect the signs and wonders in the heavenlies. I am searching for those I can trust.

I was attentive that night and saw a man seated on a red horse that stood among some myrtle trees in the ravine. Behind him were red, sorrel, and white horses. Then I asked one nearby, "What are these, sir?" The angelic messenger who replied to me said, "I will show you what these are." Then the man standing among the myrtle trees spoke up and said, "These are the ones whom the Lord has sent to walk about on the earth." Zechariah 1:8-10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me