learning cooperaton

My teaching will drop like rain; my words will fall like dew. They will be like showers on the grass; they will pour down like rain on young plants. Deuteronomy 32:2 (NCV)

It is a time of learning cooperation. Learn to move together and put the enemy to flight. Those who cooperate with my plans and ways will go into places they would not normally go. Their eyes will be opened to the new thing I am doing. You will not be self-conscious, but God-centric.

I will have my light taken into the dark places by my people. There will be a rapid acceleration for those who walk unquestioningly at my request. My glory shall be upon you as you cooperate in my Spirit.

I will drop my ways into your hearts and lives of those willing. I will water you with my Spirit. I will cause you to prosper in this season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me