vision: the unexpected

I had the vision while praying during worship at a recent conference.

The sky began to darken as if it were going to rain. I heard what at first seemed to be the sound of a light rain. It grew in intensity. It went from a heavier rain to like the sound that hail makes as it hits the soggy ground. As I looked about to see the rain, I saw acorns. They were being hurled from the sky. They covered the ground. As I looked t them I saw a couple of oak trees. In a matter minutes there stood hundreds of oak trees where before had been an open land.

I am the creator-God. I am raising up a new people for my army. New leaders will rain down from places unexpected. They will arise quickly from small beginnings to become mighty ones. They will be sturdy and give protection to those who draw near to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water