vision: an open opporunity

I was looking at a distant mountain-top. I saw rich multi-colours of red and blues, pink and purples and yellows all about the mountain. The sky about that mountain was a magnificent array of colour.

That mountain suddenly changed and I was riding on an eagle. What I had seen from a distance now seemed now and crystal clear. I could sense the power of his wings as we flew high above. There was a silence in that ending clear, forward vision as I now realized I was looking through the eyes of the eagle.

As quickly as the vision began, it ended. I heard these words.

As you focus upon me and what I want you to see, there will be more. See through my eyes and you will arise in me. I will take you to new heights and venues you’ve not yet known.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water