bubbles

But I, the Lord, will speak whatever message I will speak, and it will be done. It will no longer be delayed. For in your days, rebellious house, I will speak a message and bring it to pass.” [This is] the declaration of the Lord God. Ezekiel 12:25 (HCSB)

I had recently asked God about revelation to something he’d shown me. I was recently awakened that night. As I looked at the clock, it was 12:25. I knew it related to the answer of what I’d seen, as described below.

This past week our area of the country was involved in some abnormal cold weather, as was many other areas. This particular day it was the basis for many accidents on the highways. Thursday April 5th I was caught in the stopped traffic on the highway. My car did not move from its early morning spot for more than two and a half hours.

I could watch as light began to open into the sky. I napped and listened to teaching cd’s I carry in the car. I saw God do something unusual. From behind me came what I’ll describe as bubbles. They were in various sizes from about a dime size to much larger. They were all transparent. I could detect no colour, hue or patterns within these bubbles.

As I was watching them, I looked at the other drivers. No one else seemed to see them. It was a cold, breezy morning, yet thee bubbles seemed not to follow the wind, in that they seemed to move as they wished. Some would land and disappear, as bubbles often seem to burst. Some would land on the highway and then lift off moving in another direction. From what I could tell, this lasted about 30 minutes, where bubbles would appear from behind my car and move about at will.

I was amazed that no one else did see these, then again was even more amazed that the bubbles were even there. I sensed God has a message within them. One in which he wishes to display many natural supernatural events.

I the Lord am active in these days. I am moving about trying to capture the hearts and attention of my creation. There is much I am doing and more which I will do thru those who are open to my spirit.

I am the supplier of all good things good. I am releasing gifts of wisdom and the application of knowledge for these times. Look closely and I will be found. My ways will stretch beyond the natural.

I am not silent. Listen and you shall hear me. There is nothing I will declare that is too difficult for me to accomplish. Watch about you and see the heavenlies come alive. I will send my messengers to the streets and highways to bring all to me.

My heart reaches towards those who do not yet know me. I will speak to them in the night times and in the times of light. I will whisper my encouragement to them and will make myself known them through those who love me.

Come to me. Come in expectancy that I will answer. Come believing I care for you. Where I am, there is no darkness. I am releasing more of my supernatural expression.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water