my light

My light is arising, filling in new regions.
My light will rest upon you.
New revelation is bursting forth. It delivers truth and life.
My light releasing blinding light. All that can be seen is me.

There is a time of freedom, a going into a new places, new eyes.
All my promises join with you.
My mighty light is rising upon you, my people. It is cleansing.
I am coming in what will seem a new way.

Do not fear my light. Be bathed in a new freedom and liberty.
It exposes all that is not of me so you might repent and turn again to me.
I will rest upon those who do not resist what I am about to do.
They will be sons and daughter of my kingdom.

Ask me. Prepare a place for me in your inner room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me