what I am doing

For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and a band of survivors out of Mount Zion. The zeal of the Lord of hosts shall perform this. 2 Kings 19:31 (AMP)

I, the Lord-God-of-Hosts am arising. My name will be upon the lips of all my creatures. They will know me and draw nearer.

Nothing can stand against me, or those who are mine. Be secure in what I am doing. I am speaking forth my plans. Join me.

Speak forth the words of truth I give you. I will supply all that is needed. There is nothing too difficult for me.

Be secure in what I am doing; in what I want to accomplish. My creative breath continues. My words have never stopped working their ways.

Come closer to me. Increase your ways to recognize my love for you. I am looking to show you more. I am searching for those I can give more.

I am visiting you in the night times. My presence fills the room where you sleep. My breath flows over you and fills you. My fragrance brings renewed hope for those who recognize me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me