AboveTheTreeLine

Again I found myself soaring hight above. I could see the craggy mountain tops as I floated and soared about. I see other eagles flying about. They would fly upward, then come down to earth at a tremendous rate of speed with the talons extended. As they arose I would see the dead snake limp as they were taken off to hungry nestlings. Further below I could see the tree-line. I was reminded of two specific things.

1) We need spend time above the tree-line. While there the air is thin, there is also a lack of snakes.

2) We/I need to stretch our wings. It is in the extended flight that we gain strength. They higher we are willing to climb, the wider our vision will become. The more acrrute and deadly we become to the enemy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me