theLORDisHisName

It is the Lord who created the stars, the Pleiades and Orion.
He turns darkness into morning and day into night. He draws
up water from the oceans and pours it down as rain on the
land. The Lord is his name! Amos 5:8 (NLT)


Present yourself to me for you are of great value.
I see things not as you see now see them. The price
has been paid, Enjoy yourself in my presence.

My name is upon you; fear not.

Allow me to minister to you. There's no need for
fear to live among you. My love encloses you. My
eyes are upon you. Learn to rest in the security
only I can provide.

I am Yahweh, the Lord-of-Hosts.

Sink your roots within me. Drink deeply of my
water. I am bringing you into a new season. Do
not be surprised. New life comes through death.

Come closer and look into my eyes. Know my heart.

Steven W Bliss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me