my mercy towards you

Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.  Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:3-4 (NIV)

I am your merciful father. I take much pleasure in growing my children.  Stop squirreling nervously about in your self-determination.  Release the self-doubt and rely on me.

Turn the radio off that I my spirit may teach you.  I will liberally pour forth into you what is needed. I will visit with you in the twilight.
I have invested within you that which will multiple in my kingdom.

When you sleep and arise I will be there. Look for me with expectancy for I am your father, never ending in my mercy towards you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water