a new season

"Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you  the kingdom.  Luke 12:32 (RSV)

Fear not, I am yet with you. I am yet with you.
Do not allow anxiety to rob you.
My peace remains for you. Fuel up in me and walk with me.

I declare this a new season, a period of time
when you shall draw closer to me. A time when
you can hear more of me and how I am communicating my ways.

My peace can be yours. There is great grace for those
who will ask and expect to receive from me.
My Spirit of life fills you. My characteristics are embedded within you as you grow in my peace and power is shown.

Fear not, I am yet in control. My plans are being carried out. My Word is ever-living in this new season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water