my provision

Come to me. I have declare you free. Walk in the liberty provided. Dance in your new-found freedom. I have provided for you all things.

As my sons and daughters, take a stand. Arise. I am sending you out, as I have sent others. Gather the hungry; compel them come in. My banquet tables are full. No enemy will prevail. Eat and drink of my provision, sharing freely all you shall receive.

Allow me to walk with you; to bring down the strongholds. I am your creator-God, the sustainer of all life. Let us make war on my enemies. Let my liberty and healing flow freely where you walk.

The master said to the servant, 'Go out to the roads and country lanes, and urge the people there to come so my house will be full. Luke 14:23 (NCV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water