lifting you

‘You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt and how I lifted you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself.                       Exodus 19:4 (NET)

Out of Egypt and into the kingdom.

Yes, you are my prize. I have taken you out of the worldly darkness and I placed my light within you. I have called you into my ways. You will not be satisfied with the things of your past. I have placed a hunger within you. It is a holy discontent so you might draw closer to me.  It is my will that you mature in the giftings I have placed within you. I am honing you; molding you so you will not crumble under the coming pressures. I have
brought you out so they may see my mighty hand of mercy. There is nothing I want more than the maturing of the bride.

You are my prize, so do not be surprised at what I shall show you. I need to create trust within you, so you might mover ever-closer to me in all aspects of your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me