no longer will your name be Jacob

So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. It was so.  God called the expanse "sky." There was evening, and there was morning, a second day. Genesis 1:7-8 (NET)

As I walked this morning I could sense movement of God brooding within me. I sensed many human emotions churning openly; most, but not all were covered with an anxiety-like layer. It was most certainly a time of uncertainty. As I pondered what I had experienced two seemingly different verses came to mind. As I read them, the message became clear to me. We often forget the order of God as a creator. As family members his ways are passed along to us.

Do not be surprised. I can accomplish much from what you  sense as chaos. Be open to the possibilities set before you. See what I've got to accomplish comes after what you feel as the darkest time. Daylight follows the night sky.

    Do not be weary and give up. My light shines brightest in the darkness.  I was present before the first evening set upon the horizon. Ever since there has been  a new day. I am yet creating.

    Childbirth arrives. It does not come without turmoil of thoughts and physical exertion.  Struggling within you are two ways; the natural and my supernatural ways. They coincide, yet often seem to war with one another.

    I am bringing forth those who will stand firm in me. They will see into the chaos and sense the pain of others.  They will speak forth the word of truth and everlasting life will blossom. It will flow forth as  fountains of water erupting from beneath a crusty ground.

    I am releasing a new refreshing; water which brings forth a healing anointing. Those who bathe in what is released with flow as I lead them.  They will serve the living-God and revel in His glory being released.

Isaac prayed to the Lord on behalf of his wife because she was childless. The Lord answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. But the children struggled inside her, and she said, "If it is going to be like this, I'm not so sure I want to be pregnant!" So she asked the Lord, and the Lord said to her, "Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples will be separated from within you. One people will be stronger than the other, and the older will serve the younger." Genesis 25:21-23 (NET)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water