walk with me

And God blessed them; and God said to them, " Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky, and over every living thing that moves on the earth." Genesis 1:28 (NASB)

I sent my son that might know me; that you could see my heart.
I have not changed. My heart is for you. My heart is for those who do
not yet know me.

As you grow in us, you will grow in awareness of your authority.
Multiple my ways. I have not changed. I AM. My names reveal my
heart and aspects of my character.

Abiding in me you will be fruitful. My ways will multiply within you.
It is then you will sense your purpose. It is then that justice can be
administered. 

Learn to walk with me; You are blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me