Come to the source

Look, the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Then comes a great throng of rulers from Judah and all the rulers of Zebulon and Naphtali. Summon your might, O God. Display your power, O God, as you have in the past. Psalm 68:27-28 (NLT)

Come to the source and find what you are seeking. Come drink freely that you may be activated in what I have for you.

Come to the source of life and resurrect the dead.
Come to the source of living water and share with all who thirst.

I am the living WORD. Allow me to speak through you.
I am the source of all light. Come into my presence and
my out-shining will heal those whom you pass.

Let the light shine forth for the world to focus upon,
that it would illuminate their heart.
Come to the source for pure love casts away all fear.

Awaken to the fact that you have within you what the world desires.  Be drawn to the great light, the source of all things.

As he was going along, approaching Damascus, suddenly a light
from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard
a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?"
So he said, "Who are you, Lord?" He replied, "I am Jesus whom
you are persecuting! Acts 9:3-5 (NET)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me