lead them to me

Gather yourselves unto me. Come up and sit with me. I have much for you to do. Come near and I will instruct you. Come closer and find yourself healed. I am your shepherd-protector.

Do not grow weary. Continue to climb up my mountain. I am the one drawing you.  I am the one who grants you dreams of a future. Sit with me, for I have chosen you to rule, to delivery my justice and mercy upon the earth.

You are mine and I will reward you. Allow me to move among you that we may talk and share my thoughts. I am looking for those who will intercede for my people; for those who would speak upon their behalf. Lift your voice aloud and shout, "Here is your God!!"

Cast out fear. Let my love be seen in your every reaction. Lead them to me.

 

You who bring good tidings to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who bring good tidings to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with a shout, lift it up, do not be afraid; say to the towns of Judah, "Here is your God!" See, the Sovereign Lord comes with power, and his arm rules for him. See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him. He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young. Isaiah 40:9-11 (NIV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me