more on the door

I do much thinking in my travel time to/from work, as I have about a 35 minute commute. I was asking about he "door" thing, asking for eyes to see what and when I'm to see when I heard God seek to me. I clearly heard him say, Come through the door."

Today in church, I was a bit stunned when our pastor was speaking to the congregation. I heard him speak the same words God had spoken to me, "Come through the door".

In the next moment I found myself alone outside in a field. It was a clear day and I heard the "whoosh" of doors coming closed behind me, as I'd stepped through some threshold.

I felt such a difference, as if some weight had been lifted, the air was now different. It filled me wit a newness of life, and it was as if I was looking far into the distance.

The next moment, I found myself back in the church service, but clearer more attached to/by God. At a point in the service, we broke into groups of 2-3 and were to pray for more of God. I heard him direct me to touch the foreheads of the two I was praying with, for them to receive this fire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water