revelation

"There is so much more I want to tell you, but you can't bear it now.
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will
not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future.  He will bring me glory by telling you whatever he receives from me.  All that belongs to the Father is mine; this is why I said, 'The Spirit will tell you whatever he receives from me.'
John 16:12-15 (NLT)

While I am yet away, I am with you. The Spirit is revealing my heart to those who will listen. The Spirit will teach you. Ask and receive in line with what I have for you.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. There is freedom from self-expectation.  There is no condemnation from me. While you may not see me, I am ever-with you. Ask Him for direction. He will reveal the way to me. He will reveal my heart for you. There is never-ending love and acceptance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me