A Christmas Word for You

But the angel said to them, Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy which will come to all the people.  For to you is born this day in the town of David a Savior, Who is Christ (the Messiah) the Lord! Luke 2:10-11 (AMP)

I proclaim my word. My living Word is yet alive. No longer do you need be trapped by the thoughts and traditions of men or yourself. I release great news of a savior is comes to release you from the bondage of any captivity.

In Him you can have the liberty intended for you to walk in.
I am releasing sight for those blind to what I see within them.
I am sending healing to those who will believe; relief from the agonies received from others or even self-inflicted.

Good News. Good new is to be shared. It will flow from your inner parts outward to others in need of what I've placed within you. Today my son is renewing hope for all peoples and nations in all situations.

Today my son is celebrating with his brothers and sisters. He wishes you to join in the recognition of his purpose. He is still proclaiming the good word of salvation; wholeness to all who come and call upon Him.

Do not be afraid. Release the word of faith planted within you. Allow it to grow and blossom. Renew your association and recognition of my Son, the ever-living Savior.

Repeat my words and most assuredly, "Have no fear; for truly, I give you good news of great joy which will be for all the people: Luke 2:1b- BBE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me