keys and responsibility

So pray this way: Our Father in heaven, may your name be honored, may your kingdom come, may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:9-10 (NET)

I'm sure I'm not the only person whose heard "bad" teaching on the concept of  binding and loosing. I was listening to a teaching and the topic came about. It brought a new, clean light to my mind.

If Jesus calls them the keys of the kingdom (Matthew 16:19), they are important concepts for us to grasp and practice. What I heard today was like this, "If it does not exist in heaven, it should not be permitted to exist on earth. But if it does exist in heaven, then we should be practicing it on the earth". The responsibility is ours.

I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth will have been bound in heaven, and whatever you release on earth will have been released in heaven."  Matthew 16:19 (NET)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me