look with your eyes and hear with your ears

The man said to me, "Son of man, look with your eyes and hear with your ears and pay attention to everything I am going to show you, for that is why you have been brought here. Tell the house of Israel everything you see." Ezekiel 40:4 (NIV)

Come away with me and I will give you revelation. I will lavish you with my presence as you sit in my shadow. I am the one who called you out of the darkness.

Within my light is health. Pestilence flees before my presence. Cancers dry up and fall away. My Spirit is among you. Look for him, call out for his counsel of presence. Lean not to upon your own understanding, but be filled.

Follow what he shall input to you. Let your needs be known to me. Ask from me the desires of your heart. Trust and see if I will not provide.  I again am wooing you. Let your heart be excited by me. I will fill you with joy and long-needed peace. Come again
into my supernatural presence. Draw near to me.

Then the man brought me to the gate facing east, and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with his glory. The vision I saw was like the vision I had seen when he came to destroy the city and like the visions I had seen by the Kebar River, and I fell facedown. Ezekiel 43:1-3 (NIV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me