my compassion

Now when Jesus heard this he went away from there privately in a boat to an isolated place. But when the crowd heard about it, they followed him on foot from the towns.  As he got out he saw the large crowd, and he had compassion on them and healed their sick.  Matthew 14:13-14 (NET)

My compassion has not changed.  My heart still breaks for those who do not know me.  I need my people to be relevant.  Allow my love and acceptance to saturate you. Let it be seen in all you each day.

My rain is now falling. Now is the time to ask from me. Now is the time to declare my words. Ask for more of me. Come together in the strength of my love. Call upon my name so I ,may answer.  I am gathering my family. There are clans who do not yet know me. To them I will show myself in dreams.

Reach out to those around you. Don't be afraid of their reaction. I will have compassion upon them. I am breaking bonds and healing their wounds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me