along with me

Come along with me. Experience the freedom I offer. Follow me and learn to see with new eyes and a renewed heart. I will show you many things which are in store. I will help you experience first-hand the love He has for you. He sees you as precious.

Allow me show you the living word, so you might drink deeply of
the living water and eat freely at the table set before you.

I will take you into the heavenly places of worship. Come along with me high above the earthly realm.  The things of your past will fall away and you will arise renewed upon my wings.

The wind blows wherever it will, and you hear the sound it makes, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit." John 3:8 (NET)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me