For you

For you I was beaten and crucified. My body was torn and blood-spattered, For you I watched as my son was brutally attacked and raised upon the cross.

For you I died and was buried.
For you he was hidden away for three days, as was always our plan.

Yes, and for you I was raised anew in a resurrected body. He was raised from the dead after fulfilling the requirements of my law.

He carried the full weight of sin and willingly suffered the consequences so you might have life.

Yes, for you there is now life when all else may seem dead. No more penalty for you who accept the new life.

For you my Holy Spirit has been released and fulfilling is available. You are now partakers of my table and all I have is available to you.

For you is the opportunity to sit with him in the heavenly places. This day, this time and hour are for you. I placed you here now, so others might know me through what I shall do through you.


He is not here, for he has risen, as he said he would. Matthew 28:6a (NJB)

Peter, however, went off to the tomb, running. He bent down and looked in and saw the linen cloths but nothing else; he then went back home, amazed at what had happened. Luke 24:12 (NJB)

And their eyes were opened and they recognized him; but he had vanished from their sight.  Then they said to each other, 'Did not our hearts burn within us as he talked to us on the road and explained the scriptures to us?'
Luke 24:31-32 (NJB)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water