awakening my people

Now Mount Sinai was completely covered with smoke because the LORD had descended on it in fire, and its smoke went up like the smoke of a great furnace, and the whole mountain shook violently. Exodus 19:18 (NET)

I am awakening my people to recognize me. Rivers of living water will wash over you, releasing what is needed. Waters will overflow their banks. New channels are created as I approach. You must awaken now.

My spirit is moving across the face of the deep. It is blowing away the chaff. There is a ripping away of the dry dead branches. That which is not built upon my ways and with my material will be removed, broke off. Do not find what you value cast into the fire. For it will be lost.

Suddenly there was a severe earthquake, for an angel of the Lord
descending from heaven came and rolled away the stone and sat on it. His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. Matthew 28:2-3 (NET)


I am breaking up the fallow ground, preparing for the harvest. Those that remain dry and brittle away from me, will be overturned. Know I am coming and be prepared. I am the most-high God.

Awaken yourself in me. Recognize me and what I am doing.

A very powerful wind went before the LORD, digging into the mountain and causing landslides, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the windstorm there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. 1 Kings 19:11 (NET)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me