I declare my love for you

I declare my love for you that your faith may grow and not be shaken. My hand of protection is about you. Supernatural provision is available.

I continue to shake all things. Look to see what you are holding onto. Those that do not know me say I am angry, that my wrath is being poured out. That is not true.

But I am calling out to you and to those who are looking for me. Find your stability in me and more of your time in my word. In me you are unshakeable.
My word is the strong unshakeable foundation.

I declare my love for you.

Jesus answered them, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only will you do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you
say to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' it will happen.  And whatever you ask in prayer, if you believe, you will receive."
Matthew 21:21-22 (NET
)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water